What is Poup Alerta?
Poup Alerta is an adware application that targets computer users in Brazil. It displays annoying pop ups when you browse the web. These pop-ups may contain potentially damaging content, so clicking on them is not recommended. In fact, having an adware application on your computer is not a good idea at all. You have to remove Poup Alerta from your system as soon as possible, and then run a full PC scan with SpyHunter free scanner. You have to be sure that there are not similar applications on board. Do not forget that adware rarely travel alone.
Where does Poup Alerta come from?
Unlike many other adware applications that generally do not have a direct distribution source, Poup Alerta can be downloaded from the official website via poup. com. br/poup-alerta. However, it may happen that the file you download is impossible to run on your computer. Usually, the file you downloaded is not an. exe extension file, so unless you know how to run a different kind of installer might not be possible to install Poup Alerta on your PC manually.Download Removal Toolto remove Poup Alerta
Thus, we are inclined to think that the primary distribution method for Poup Alerta is bundled downloads. According to our security research, this application may come bundled with potentially unwanted and perhaps even dangerous software.
It occurs when users download freeware from third-party Web sites. Whenever you do not download the program from the official site, keep in mind that it may come bundled with annoying and potentially even harmful applications. Even computer security tools can be bundled with freeware if you download them from third-party distributors!
What does Poup Alerta do?
As one can easily say, Poup Alerta displays pop-ups. This application to collect data about what sites you frequent, and it tracks your web search queries. When it has enough data collected Poup Alerta shows commercial ads on Centaur. com. br, walmart. com. br, marisa. com. br and many other Brazilian websites. But even if you are not located in Brazil, Poup Alerta may enter your computer and spam you with annoying pop ups.
The major problem associated with Poup Alerta is its vulnerability to third-part of exploitation. This program can be used by cybercriminals to distribute links to malware-related sites. That is the reason you should NEVER the pop-ups delivered by an adware application.
How delete Poup Alerta?
Even though, Poup Alerta is not a malicious application, you should not tolerate it on the computer any longer. When you remove Poup Alerta via Control panel, check for other unwanted applications around. To be sure, scan the PC with a licensed anti-spyware tool and avoid visiting third-party file hosting sites in the future.Download Removal Toolto remove Poup Alerta
Also, should you have any further questions about Poup Alerta the removal or your computer security in general; you can always leave us a comment in the box below this description.
Manual Poup Alerta Removal
- Slide mouse cursor to the bottom right of the screen.
- When Charm bar appears, click Settings and go to Control panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove Poup Alerta.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and click Control panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and remove Poup Alerta.
- Click Start menu and browse to Control Panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall Poup Alerta.
Step 1: Remove the Poup Alerta related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Poup Alerta application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Poup Alerta; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Poup Alerta pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Poup Alerta pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:Download Removal Toolto remove Poup Alerta
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Poup Alerta pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Poup Alerta pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Poup Alerta, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.
* WiperSoft scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on WiperSoft. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of WiperSoft. If you wish to uninstall WiperSoft, click here.